In Photos: The 128th Boston Marathon

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2024/4/16/boston-marathon-2024/

‘A Party for 26 Miles’: Harvard Students Run 2024 Boston Marathon

Tens of thousands of spectators cheered, played music, and held handmade signs at the 128th Boston Marathon on Monday. In 70 degree heat, runners — among them several Harvard College students and recent alumni — traversed a hilly 26.2 miles from Hopkinton to the Copley Square finish line.

Interior Sec. Deb Haaland To Speak at Harvard Law School’s 2024 Class Day

U.S. Secretary of the Interior Debra A. Haaland will be Harvard Law School’s 2024 Class Day speaker, the school announced Monday.

Send us information using a secure channel here.

‘We Were The Lucky Ones’ Review: Not Just Another Holocaust Show

“We Were The Lucky Ones” adds to a plethora of Holocaust television and films in a different way than what audiences have seen before.

What the Lobster Roll Means to Maine

While tourists may see lobster rolls as an expensive dish, lobstermen see them as a way to keep the lights on throughout the year.

Connecting Boston: Public Art at Rose F. Kennedy Greenway

The exhibitions on the Greenway feature six distinctive works that are spread out throughout the promenade for visitors to discover at their own pace.

Artist Profile: Miss America Madison Marsh on Serving the Nation in Boots and a Crown

Even as she serves as a role model as Miss America or soars through the sky as a pilot, Marsh remains grounded.

Men’s Tennis Continues Push Towards Ivy Title

The No. 12 Harvard men’s tennis team (17-5, 3-0 Ivy) continued its strong showing in conference play this weekend, besting the No. 72 Yale Bulldogs (10-8, 1-1) on Friday, 5-2, and Brown Bears (5-15, 0-2) on Sunday, in a 7-0 sweep.

Men’s Lax Rebounds Against Dartmouth 13-7

After a bit of a midseason slump, the No. 16 Harvard men’s lacrosse team (7-3, 1-2 Ivy) bounced back in a home-field victory against Dartmouth, 13-7. Currently ranked fifth in the Ivy League, the game against the Big Green was a must-win matchup in the squad’s quest for a bid in the postseason tournament.

Dominant Set of Wins for Women's Lacrosse

The Harvard women’s lacrosse team stepped out to dominate on a beautiful Saturday matchup this previous week against Dartmouth. The Crimson were led by a six goal stellar performance from senior captain and attacker Riley Campbell, who was awarded this week’s Ivy League Offensive Player of the Week for her efforts.

Former Harvard Basketball Star McKenzie Forbes ’23 Selected in WNBA Draft

Former Harvard women’s basketball star McKenzie Forbes ’23, who played two seasons for the Crimson before finishing her career at USC, was selected in the third round of the WNBA draft on Tuesday night. Forbes’ selection makes her the third Crimson player in school history to be selected in the draft, joining Temi Fagbenle ’15 and Alison Feaster ’98.

What the Lobster Roll Means to Maine